Our established medical division has gained extensive experience over the years in dealing with many medical professionals who have moved and gained strong international expertise from working in Ireland within the medical profession. Ireland has an excellent reputation within healthcare and the experience that you gain from working either in the private or public sector will give you enhance your career. Our experienced consultants will assist in guiding you to the relevant regulatory body who will assess your qualifications and our consultants will also assist you in answering any questions you may about relocating to Ireland.
Below is a list of all the regulatory bodies that assess your qualifications and level of English in order to be eligible to work in Ireland within your chosen profession.
- Doctors – Irish Medical Council www.medicalcouncil.ie
- Nurses – Nursing and Midwifery www.nursingboard.ie
- Radiographers and Radiation Therapists – www.coru.ie
- Speech & Language Therapists (SALT) www.coru.ie
- Dieticians – www.coru.ie
- Optometrists and Opticians – www.coru.ie
- Social Workers – www.coru.ie
- Physiotherapists – www.iscp.ie
- Occupational Therapists (OT) – www.coru.ie
- Medical Scientists – www.acslm.ie
- Psychologists – http://www.psihq.ie/
- Clinical Measurement Physiologists – www.iicms.ie
- Pharmacists – http://www.thepsi.ie