Location: Dublin, Ireland
Reference Number: MC280DN
A market leading multi-disciplinary engineering firm with an international presence is currently looking for a Senior Fire Engineer to work on a diverse project for Dublin location.
Our client is a leading, top tier engineering consulting firm, who operates throughout the globe. They currently have an opening for an experienced Fire Safety Engineer to join their growing fire discipline. Operating across multiple industry sectors, this firm have one of the strongest reputations for unrivalled local expertise and knowledge within the building services industry and can attract the top talent in the market. They are consistently involved in the most prominent and largest projects in Ireland and are very highly regarded across the world. They have a clearly defined career path for their staff and boast one of the strongest retention levels in the industry.
They are looking to hear from candidates who can demonstrate extensive experience of Fire Engineering Design within a Building Services capacity.
• You will be accountable for Project Manage the Fire Engineering delivery of medium and large scale projects
• Developing fire engineering solutions for various building types and at various stages.
• Directing and working in collaboration with other design disciplines and providing technical inputs to projects.
• Demonstrate the ability to develop, oversee and monitor performance based fire engineering solutions.
• Carrying out risk assessments of existing buildings.
• Preparation of relevant documentation such as presentations, reports, sketches, drawings for both technical and business development purposes.
• Clear ability to liaise with the design team, client, local approving authorities, contractors and other third parties as required.
• Short-term travel as required.
• Maintaining quality standards.
• The successful candidate should have excellent, technical ability, communication skills, and the ability to lead, guide and supervise the staff.
• Min 6+ years experience in consultancy environment demonstrating fire engineering project delivery.
• Excellent report writing and communication skills.
• Extensive experience in delivering fire engineered solutions.
• Good knowledge of fire engineering software packages.
• Experience of developing and delivering innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types.
• Knowledge of Irish fire safety legislation and guidance as well as international guidance documents.
• Site-based experience.
• Experience in negotiations with Local authorities and other key stakeholders.
• A European language would be beneficial.
• Language capabilities and knowledge of international fire safety guidance (e.g. NFPA)
• Knowledge in the latest fire engineering software is also beneficial
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.