Our client is a well-established successful company of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today’s built environment. They have a proven reputation in project delivery and cover a broad range of projects.
They currently have a requirement for a Fire Engineer to join a rapidly growing team in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience in Fire Engineering Services with a friendly office environment.
This is a permanent role and offers the successful candidate long-term opportunities for career development. The successful candidate will be involved in a diverse and challenging range of major Fire Engineering projects.
• Degree in fire engineering
• 3-6years’ experience in a consultancy environment demonstrating fire engineering project delivery
• Excellent report writing and communication skills
• Good knowledge of fire engineering software packages
• Experience of developing and delivering innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types
• Knowledge of Irish fire safety legislation and guidance as well as international guidance documents
• Site-based experience
• Experience in negotiations with Local authorities and other key stakeholders
• A European language would be beneficial
• Lead and Manage the projects of fire engineering and manage the delivery of medium and large scale projects
• To develop a various solutions for fire engineering at every stages.
• Develop oversee and monitor performance based on fire engineering solutions.
• To carry out the risk assessment of existing buildings.
• Preparation of relevant documentation such as presentations, reports, sketches, drawings for both technical and business development purposes
• Require the liaising ability with clients, local authorities, contractors and third parties.
• To maintain Quality standards.
Attributes & Skills
• Ability to communicate confidently and professionally
• Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• In-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
• Self-confidence, excellent communications skills, flexibility.
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Maeve@cornhouseconsulting.com