Our client currently has excellent opportunities for experienced CAD Technician with GA experience to join their expanding Dublin based team. Working with a variety of private and public sector clients, the successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on live projects from day one within residential, commercial, medical and educational sectors. Offering excellent opportunities to progress and develop your skills within the organization.
• Have wide experience and in depth knowledge of using Auto CAD, or CAD RC.
• A minimum of HNC/HND in Civil or Structural Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Structural CAD Technician in preparing general arrangement design & be a X-Ref expert.
• Conscientious with excellent attention to detail.
• Assisting with the preparation of and understanding of structural engineering drawings (hospitals, schools, residential buildings for example).
• Working with engineers to translate and outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
Immediate start would be a plus
Please contact Maeve Curran for more details.